NETGEAR XSM4316PB ProSafe M4300-16X 10 Gigabit Switch
$2,829.99 Click "Add To Cart" (with no obligation) for our lowest price.
5 in stock (can be backordered)
NETGEAR M4300-16X - Switch - L3 - managed - 16 x 100/1000/2.5G/5G/10GBase-T (PoE+) - rack-mountable - PoE+ (500 W)
The NETGEAR M4300 Stackable Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 cost-effective services for mid-enterprise edge with full PoE+ and SMB core deployments with unrivalled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series, enabling spine and leaf line-rate stacking topologies. Non-stop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing - as standard. The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is perfect for wireless access, unified communications and professional AV-over-IP installations.
- 320Gbps non-blocking fabric for 16x10G copper ports
- All (16) 10G ports are 100M/1G/2.5G/5G backwards compatible
- All (16) 10G ports can provide 30W of PoE+ power (500W budget)
- XSM4316PB version ships with a 600W PSU (APS600W)
- Innovative "Spine and Leaf" NSF stacking with all M4300 switches
- Half-width form factor enables 1-unit and 2-unit 1U rack mount
|Number of Ports|
|Predominant Port Type|
|Power over Ethernet|