NETGEAR GSM4352PA ProSafe M4300-52G-POE Gigabit Switch
$2,559.99 Click "Add To Cart" (with no obligation) for our lowest price.
122 in stock (can be backordered)
NETGEAR M4300-52G-PoE+ - Switch - L3 - managed - 2 x 10/100/1000/10000 + 2 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) - rack-mountable - PoE+ (480 W)
The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for enterprise edge and SMB aggregation deployments with unrivaled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series. Non-stop forwarding virtual chassis architecture provides advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover, that is, distributed link aggregation allows for load balancing and virtually zero downtime. License-free L3 feature set includes static routing, policy-based routing, RIP, VRRP, OSpiv as well as Multicast PIM routing. The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is ready for the future, with Software-defined Network (SDN) and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled for your network.
M4300-52G-PoE+ comes with 48 ports 1G PoE+ capable of full provisioning, 2 ports 10GBASE-T and 2 ports 10GBASE-X SFP+ in a full-width form factor. All 4 ports 10G are independent and can be used for stacking or uplinks: they are 1G backward compatible. In this GSM4352PA version, M4300-52G-PoE+ is delivering resilient and secure access layer in campus LAN environments and commercial buildings. Ideal for wireless access, unified communications and IP video applications: 480W PoE budget is provided by one APS550W PSU. A second one will add 1+1 power redundancy in RPS mode, and extended 720W PoE budget in EPS shared mode.
- The M4300-52G-PoE+ provides 48 Gigabit PoE+ ports with 2 10GBASE-T and 2 10GBASE-X SFP+ uplink connectivity
- All (4) 10G ports are independent and 1G backward compatible for progressive transition to 10G speeds
- Hot swap APS550W power supplies deliver 480W redundant PoE+ budget across 48 ports, or 720W in share mode
- With 176Gbps non-blocking fabric, M4300-52G-PoE+ delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for wireless access layer, IP video and unified communications
- Virtual Chassis stacking provides non-stop forwarding (NSF) and hitless failover for highest availability (HA)
- Lifetime hardware warranty, Lifetime Next Business Day and Lifetime online technical chat for investment protection and post-sales support
|Number of Ports|
|Predominant Port Type|
|Power over Ethernet|