NETGEAR Pro MS510TXM – Switch – L3 Lite – smart – 4 x 100/1000/2.5G + 4 x 1/2.5/5/10GBase-T + 2 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink) – desktop, rack-mountable
The MS510TXM 8-Port Multi-gig/10G switches with 2 SFP+ Ports join the NETGEAR Standalone Smart Managed Pro Switches family, adding multi-gigabit/10G speed, a high PoE budget for all PoE/PoE+ devices, and Ultra60 PoE++ support for deploying devices with multi-gig capabilities and speed, such as Wi-Fi 6 Access Points (eg. WAX610 from NETGEAR), multi-gig or 10G NAS.
NETGEAR Smart Managed Pro Switches offer powerful Layer 2+/Lite L3 features, great PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for modern applications and support BYOD which requires companies to have more bandwidth to ensure smooth network connectivity with no congestion. Furthermore, in 2.5G or 5G speeds, there is no requirement to upgrade your cabling from Cat5E, allowing for savings in installation costs.
To empower the Wireless and PoE applications, NETGEAR Insight Remote/ Cloud Management is added to these two new switch models as an optional management mode. By activating the NETGEAR Insight Cloud management, the users will enable management features allowing businesses simpler configuration and deployment from anywhere using the NETGEAR Insight app from mobile devices or the Insight Cloud Portal from any device with a web browser.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- NETGEAR Pro MS510TXM
- Rubber feet
- Rack mounting kit
- Connect your WAX610PA with MS510TXM
- Manage all devices from a single dashboard with NETGEAR Insight Powerful Connectivity and Security
- Advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation
- L2/L3/L4 access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication
- Advanced per port PoE controls for remote power management of PoE powered devices including operation scheduling
- Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including portbased, 802.1p and L2/L3/L4 DSCPbased
- Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
- IGMP Snooping and Querier for multicast optimization
- Egress Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings
- IPv6 management: IPv6 QoS, IPv6 ACL, IPv6 Multicast, and static and dynamic IPv6 address assignment
- Cable test to troubleshoot connection issues
- Easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI available in English, German and Japanese
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 and RMON remote monitoring