Available on backorder
NETGEAR ProSafe AXM762 - SFP+ transceiver module - 10 GigE - 10GBase-LR - LC single-mode - up to 984 ft - 1310 nm (pack of 10)
This GBIC is built to insert into any one of the two built-in 10 GE SFP+ interfaces of GSM7328Sv2 and GSM7352Sv2, and into the 10GE SFP+ interface of AX743 adapter module for GSM73xxS/GSM73xxSv2. Once inserted (hot-swappable), the AXM761 10GBASE-LR SFP+ (LC connector) drives 10 Gigabit Ethernet up to 10 km distances with 9/125µm SMF single mode fiber cables, or up to 33 m distances with 62.5/125µm OM1 multimode fiber cables.
This is a pack of 10 AXM762 SFP+ modules.
- Adds 10Gigabit Ethernet "long-reach" LC fiber connectivity to the standard SFP+ interfaces
- Fits into the two built-in 10GE SFP+ interfaces of GSM72xxPS / GSM73xxS
- Fits into the 10GE SFP+ interface of the SFP+ Adapter module AX743
- Fits into standard 10 Gigabit SFP+ interfaces
- LC connector
- Drives 10 Gigabit Ethernet up to 10 km distances with 9/125 µm SMF single mode fiber cables
- Drives 10 Gigabit Ethernet up to 300 m distances with 50/125 µm laser-optimized OM3 multimode fiber cables
- Drives 10 Gigabit Ethernet up to 33m distances with 62.5/125 µm OM1 multimode fiber cables
- Provides hot-swappable installation or removal
- 10GBaseLR fiber technology is the same for XFP and SFP+: one Switch equipped with XFP 10GBase-LR LC connectivity can uplink to another Switch equipped with SFP+ 10GBase-LR LC connectivity using the same fiber