NETGEAR - Power supply (plug-in module) - AC 100-240 V - 600 Watt - Europe, Americas
Compatible with M4300-96X models (XSM4396K0, XSM4396K1). The NETGEAR M4300-96X is a 2RU modular switch that comes either empty or pre-populated with 48 SFP+ ports and supporting up to 96-port 10GBASE-T copper (RJ-45) with first 48 ports capable of PoE+, 96-port 10GBASE-X fiber (SFP+), 24-port 40GBASE-X fiber (QSFP+), or a combination. The M4300 family provides world-class services for server and storage interconnect, mid-enterprise edge and SMB core. SDVoE-Ready, M4300 switches streamline AV-over-IP deployments with Zero Touch multicast. Layer 3 feature set includes static, policy-based and dynamic routing as standard.
- 1 Power supply unit for M4300-96X (non-PoE applications)
- C14 connector for 110V-240V AC power input
- Up to 600 W output power at 110/220V AC in
- Two slots available in M4300-96X for PSU units
- 1,084 W PoE Budget with APS600W + APS1200W shared PSUs
- Backed by a NETGEAR limited 5-year Hardware Warranty