5 in stock (can be backordered)
NETGEAR Insight WAX610 - Wireless access point - GigE, 2.5 GigE, 802.11ax - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
The WAX610 supports the next generation Wi-Fi 6 smartphones, IoT devices, and notebook computers, delivering up to 40% more throughput to each individual device in the 5GHz band and 70% more throughput in the 2.4GHz band, compared to the previous generation equivalent model; provides 4x the client device connection, allowing businesses to serve more customers with better speed and less congestion.
The WAX610 is ideal in high-density client device environments, such as schools, hotels, restaurants and conference centers, and provides enterprise-grade Wi-Fi network security. With Insight management, WAX610 works seamlessly with your current NETGEAR Insight managed switches, Wi-Fi access points and network storage, and is compatible with previous generation Wi-Fi devices (Wi-Fi 5 802.11ac for example) and Wi-Fi access points.
In the past several years, the Wi-Fi industry has made progress in increasing speeds by leaps and bounds. However, capacity continues to be a challenge, namely, supporting a large number of concurrent users. This requirement is particularly acute for businesses, where very high throughput to each individual device may not be the paramount requirement. Rather, it is providing network connectivity to a large number of client devices, with good throughput, stable connection, and robust responses to environmental changes that is most important.
With the updated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology such as OFDMA, upstream and downstream MU-MIMO, and increased speeds, coverage, and capacity, you can feel confident that you're getting the highest performance Wi-Fi that's set for years to come! Plus the assurance that you can now add more connected devices on your business Wi-Fi network without any slowdowns or blind spots.
The WAX610, a Wi-Fi 6 business access point, combined with Insight, helps small and medium businesses with an easy way to manage their network without an IT expert, providing great Wi-Fi connection leaving each of their customers satisfied as a network user. NETGEAR empowers businesses with a Wi-Fi 6 business access point for high performance and high coverage for the years to come.
- Business-class Wi-Fi based on next-generation 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 technology on both 5.0GHz and 2.4GHz bands
- Dual band 2x2 (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz): four streams of data for an aggregate throughput of up to 1.8 Gbps
- Enterprise security and Enhanced Open security, such as WAP3, WPA Enterprise, 8x SSID and VLAN
- Basic Service Set Coloring (BSS Coloring) enabling significant improvement in radio frequency channel efficiency and reduction of interference
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) allowing simultaneous services to multiple devices in the same channel thus improving bandwidth efficiency and reducing latency
- Target Wake Time (TWT) allows more efficient power usage resulting in longer battery life in Wi-Fi 6 client devices
- Beamforming+: advanced 6th generation Wi-Fi technology such as up and downstream MU-MIMO