NETGEAR GS324 v2 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch
156 in stock (can be backordered)
NETGEAR 24-port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch for plug-and-play connectivity - Switch - unmanaged - 24 x 10/100/1000 - desktop, rack-mountable, wall-mountable
NETGEAR introduces a new version of the GS324 24-port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch.
Unmanaged switches are the most cost-effective switches and the easiest to install, simply plug the power and the Ethernet cable and they're up and running. These are ideal for small offices with no IT manager and with a limited number of users. They can also be connected to a core Smart Switch for installation at the edge in location such as conference rooms. They just need to pass data from one device to another in the network.
In a business environment, switches are the spinal cord of the network. While your smartphones or laptops connect to your network wirelessly, switches can connect directly your core devices and even alleviate the wireless network, leaving more room for all the wireless applications. For example, core devices that can be connected to a switch are workstations, routers, printers, IP Phones that are not PoE powered. Businesses can then access shared data and resources more efficiently.
Unmanaged switches give priority to simplicity over control and are budget-friendly. An Unmanaged switch just connects to your router or your modem, extending the number of wired ports to connect more devices.
- Plug-and-play, automatic connectivity to your router, modem or wifi mesh of 23 additional wired connections – No need for an IT expert or a complicated user manual, just plug-and-play!
- Maximum throughput at wire speed with 48Gbps non-blocking switching architecture – Get all the connectivity you need to your devices without congestion
- Pre-configured QoS 802.1p: Automatically prioritize voice, video over data
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- ETGEAR 3-year hardware warranty with 90 days technical support