D-LINK DGS-3630-28TC 28-Port Layer 3 Stackable Managed Gigabit Switch
25 in stock (can be backordered)
28-Port Layer 3 Stackable Managed Gigabit Switch
High performance, ﬂexibility, fault tolerance, and advanced software features for SMBs, SMEs, large enterprises, and ISPs.
- 20 x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports
- 4 x Combo 10/100/1000BASE-T/SFP ports
- 4 x 10G SFP+ ports
- 6 kV surge protection on all RJ-45 access ports
- Switch Resource Management (SRM) for ﬂexible management of system resources
- Redundant Power Supply (RPS) support
- MPLS L2VPM/L3 VPN support
- Full L3 routing protocol support including OSPF, BGP, and ISIS for IPv4/IPv6
- SDN-enabled switch, compatible with Openflow 1.3
The DGS-3630 Series Layer 3 Stackable Managed Switches are designed for Small Medium Businesses (SMBs), Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs), larger Enterprises, and ISPs. They deliver high performance, flexibility, fault tolerance, and advanced software features for maximum return on investment. With Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 and SFP ports, 10 GbE SFP+ ports, advanced security features, and advanced Quality of Service (QoS), the DGS-3630 Series can act as core, distribution or access layer switches. High port densities, switch stacking, and easy management make the DGS-3630 Series suitable for a variety of applications.
Lifetime Warranty and NBD Replacement
D-Link offers a Lifetime Warranty and Next Business Day (NBD) hardware replacement on the DGS-3630 Series of Layer 3 Stackable Managed Gigabit Switches to further its commitment to product quality and long-term customer confidence.